We are committed in respecting the privacy of every person who accesses / avails our Service either though the website – www.bomida.in or WAP or SMS through Mobile phones or telephone search by calling us or any other medium through which www.bomida.in may provide its service (“Service”). You may share your personal information upon you accessing / availing our Service. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you.
By accessing the Service and providing us such information, you hereby consent to the collection and use of such information for the purposes disclosed in this Policy.
When you register with or access the Service, you may be required to give information not limited to your age, gender, first and last name, birth date, title, zip code/pin code, occupation, industry, personal interests, company or any other physical address, contact number, email or other contact information and other relevant data as desired by us(“Personal Information”). Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also be included as Personal Information.
Personal Information and its usage
We may use your Personal Information to:
- send you, from time to time, updates or news regarding the Service;
- respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the www.bomida.in/termsofuse or as otherwise required by law;
- transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company.
- send you updates or news regarding the Service, but you may choose not to receive email of this type by using the unsubscribe option.
- seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the Service offered;
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- anticipate and resolve problems related to the Service; and
- allow you to subscribe to our newsletters;
- allow you to enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- allow you to get the best offers and discounts from merchants and advertisers in any category of your interest and share your Personal Information with such merchants and advertisers.
We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
You hereby consent that the collection and use of any Personal Information or any other information as disclosed under this Policy shall not cause any loss or wrongful gain to you. Further, you also hereby consent and acknowledge to be bound by the terms and conditions as detailed under – www.bomida.in/terms-of-use Non-Personal Information and its usage
We may additionally collect and track non-Personal Information about your visit including the domain name and the name of the web page from which you use our Service, how much time you spend on each of our web pages, the Internet Protocol (IP) address associated with your computer, operating system and platform, transaction history, pages viewed, information searched for or requested for, access time and other relevant statistics. We will use this information for the purposes of improving the
performance and operations of our Service and attract advertisers and listings for our Service.
You authorize us to exchange, share, part with all information (Personal and non-personal), across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world, with any agent/third party service provider/banks/financial institutions/credit bureaus/agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification
or risk management and shall not hold us liable for use or disclosure of this information.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information such as cookies on your computer when you access our Service. This information facilitates your use of the Service and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit our website to avail or access the Service. You can erase or choose to block this information from your computer.
Protecting the privacy of every minor is especially important to us. The Service is not structured to attract minor children under eighteen (18) years and you hereby acknowledge that you are above the age of eighteen (18) years while accessing / availing the Service.
Third Party Links
As a matter of convenience to you, the Service may provide links and hyperlinks to third party advertisements as well as provide links and hyperlinks to external sites.
To the extent that you provide us with Your Personal Information, we wish to maintain your Personal Information accurate at all times. If you need to update or correct Your Personal Information for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we may take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information within a reasonable period of time.
We will address any questions, comments and concerns about our online privacy practice and policy. Please write to us at Email: email@example.com.
Date Updated: 18 July 2016